Saturday, May 10, 2008

Ah.. Tis the Season..


For weddings! Erin's little sister Taylor got married this past Thursday and I was able to go up and spend the whole day with her and the family. It was a lot of fun and she looked gorgeous.
You might remember these glasses from an earlier post.. the super sweet celebrity glasses.Erin and I are showing them off here

Right after Taylor and Abbel came out of the Temple. I love her hair! It looked so pretty and was so simple.

They are so cute together. I also loved her dress. She looked amazing in it.

Taylor and I at the reception center. It was so pretty.

This is their cake. Isn't it cute? Part of it was Peanut Butter and it was delish!

After the reception they had dancing. Abbel is Samoan and they had a few Samoan dances which were really fun to watch. Then we all just dropped it like it was hot on the floor.

Me and Nikki - I liked wearing the veil.. I felt important


By the end of the night, Bryson, was SO tired and was just staring at everything with no emotion. He passed out as soon as we got in the car.

I'm so excited for Taylor and Abbel! Congrats you guys

6 comments:

Jeanie Doll said...

Cool pictures. I wish I could have that pile of cash like the ones you showed me.

Lindsey S. said...

you've been tagged! :)

Camden said...

Your hair is so cute! Ruth is cutting mine tomorrow...

Swensons said...

Three Things:
1. LOVE THE BLONDE HAIR(turning me on)
2. I am REALLY mad that no one ( including you) told me you had a blog!
3. I miss your guts!
Katie :)

Swensons said...

How could I forget my Ali Cat? You came to my wedding you nut job! I'm adding as one of my friends AND i love you this much (.....................................)

TAYBEL said...

YEAH!!! MY BFF POSTED ABOUT US! :)