Saturday, May 31, 2008

This can is your can, this can is my can...

At work we did a Food Drive Contest, and let me just say that our group was by far the best! We had to "design" something.. I don't really know the rules of the contest, I just helped. We had $300 to spend on food for whatever we were going to make.. this is what we came up with -



The red stripes are tomato sauce cans, the white is condensed milk, the blue is fruit cocktail and the brown is baked beans for the pole!


We got about halfway up the 13 stripes and.. the middle fell out! it was a disaster. We had to re configure the whole thing, but it all worked out. Hey, it was a nice break from work.

This is one of my managers, Tom. He's crazy


And this was our Theme. We had whole song made up to do with it, but.. its lame so I won't post it. (the first part is my title to this post..)

There were about 5 other groups who joined us, but I didn't take pictures. One group made a lighthouse, one made a VISA credit card, one a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich, one a bowl of ice cream, and the Utah Arch. They were all pretty creative, but I'm pretty sure ours won.

2 comments:

Jeanie Doll said...

Sniff Sniff I miss TGN!

Camden said...

That looks like fun. Very creative. Maybe you can be a can artist when you grow up.