Saturday, June 14, 2008

Honesty

So today, after probably about 4-5 years, I went to the beloved 7 peaks waterpark. My friend Caitlyn has a season pass, and added me to her parking pass, so I decided I'd better go at least once.. It was a perfect day, although I could have been more careful with the sunscreen.. oops. I seem to be bad at that.. Anyway, I think all this color on my head has finally sunk in and gone to my brain because somewhere on the walk from the front gate to our towels, my wallet mysteriously slipped out of my purse and was gone. I didn't notice until later that night when I went to put my moms credit card in my wallet - that wasn't there. I called Caitlyn in a panic to see if she possibly had it. She did not. Finally my mom convinced me to call 7 peaks "just to check". I thought, who would turn in a wallet? I doubt its there. I finally got someone in the main office, explained what my wallet looked like and she said, "oh yeah, its right here at the front desk. Someone turned it in earlier."

Really? Thats so nice.. Even if they had taken it, they wouldn't have gotten very far but still. For someone to find that and turn it in- I must be in Provo! I was so happy that I did not have to go through identity theft.. too much of a hassle. This would have NEVER happened in Texas...

6 comments:

Jessica said...

That was so lucky. Losing your wallet is the worst!

How are you feeling? I've been thinking about you. I hope the surgery fixed you right up.

Lindsey S. said...

Wow I am very impressed. I wouldnt' think anyone would turn it in either, but that is so awesome!

La and Dev said...

P-town rocks... ?

Stefanie Bell said...

Hey Ali! Yes it is crazy i'm married and it has been a year and half already! Time flys by! Looks like things are going good for you to! Thanks for saying hi!

Erin said...

...and you want to leave Utah and go back to Texas??? Surely your wallet experience is enough to keep you here now. :) Yes?

Aubrey said...

Allie!!! we are once again friends!! I love your blog, and hope life is going great!!!!