Friday, June 20, 2008

I-da-ho



Carol Anderson is my friend Mary Kate's mom. Last wednesday, she passed away at age 52. She has been battling a rare form of Alzheimers for the past 6 or so years. Caitlyn and I had the chance to drive up there on Sunday to be there for the viewing and the funeral - in Shelley, Idaho; population - 9

Carrie and her husband came down and surprised MK. We had to keep it a secret all week long and that was hard. But I was so glad that we were all able to be there and wished Tiana and Jessi could've been there too. I love my friends.











1 comments:

Colby and Hilary said...

Ali how are you!!! I'm am not working right now just being a mom!! Hopfully we are going to get a salon put into our house and then I will work there!! And she does look just like colby its a good thing he is pretty cute!! What are you up to? Where are you living and stuff?