Friday, August 29, 2008

Okay so here is my new apartment! Its really cute, I love it! I'm living with my friend Annie who also works for Toni and Guy.

This is our living room. That door you see behind the couch is out to our balcony.
Here is the kitchen.. obviously. Yes, that is a granite countertop.
This is the dining room/kitchen. Sorry its messy!
This is my room. Simple, plain, but cute. Cami and I had the hardest time hanging those shelves on the wall.. cross your fingers and hope they don't fall!

Sorry its sideways.. this is in my bathroom. It was the perfect place for my little board I made during arts and crafts sunday..
My bathroom.. not too exciting. Although the tub is big and I love it.
Another pic of the living room.
There you have it! My new digs in Frisco, Texas!

8 comments:

Erin said...

So cute Ali! I'm glad you finally posted pictures. I love your bedroom and the way you have it decorated! I also love the shelf in the bathroom. That's the perfect spot for the board you made. Seeing all of your stuff there makes me miss you so bad! Are you ready to move back home yet? You can move back in with us! :)

cat+tadd=sam said...

I la la la la love it! Also, I'm re-mad at you for not having a freaking picture of me! GOSH! I miss you though, but I'm happy you have such a cute apt!

Jessica said...

So fun! I'm glad you have such a nice place to crash. It helps to have a cute place to go home to. Hope you're having fun!

La and Dev said...

Alit-
So cute! How lucky to have granite :-) I still want you to come home, but I guess since your place is real cute you can stay there. So that Aloha frame... good times!

TAYBEL said...

Way cute place BFF!

Lindsey S. said...

Adorable! Those shelves are so hard to hang I think for everyone, your not alone!

Becca said...

How cute, I love it. Even a granite countertop, well done! Someday I want a balcony, you know so you can like tell your friends, "I'll be down in a minute!". Love it, good job mills!

Anonymous said...

It is adorbale Ali. I LURVE it!