Wednesday, August 6, 2008

You know what they say...


Everythin is bigger in Texas! Boy is it. Its crazy how enormous one place is.. I mean I'm not in the whole state of Texas, but Dallas is huge, and I love it. I just started back with Toni and Guy (Bed Head) and I just found an apartment tonight (pics later). Its so bloody hot here and I'm constantly sweating it seems like..


So if you ever find yourself in Dallas, or if you just need a break and are looking for a fun place to visit (or need a travelling buddy!!!), look me up!


7 comments:

Erin said...

Can't wait to see pics of your new apartment! I'm sad I didn't get a chance to say goodbye...I guess that just means that you'll have to come home soon or I'll have to go to Texas soon to see you. Thanks for the cell phone and camera! Hopefully I can keep Bryson away from them so they will keep working for a while. :) Have fun out there and be sure to keep your blog updated often so we can see what you're up to!

La and Dev said...

I miss you... Come home to me

Jeanie Doll said...

I definitely feel you on the heat thing! I'm glad you're back in Texas. Have fun!

Colby and Hilary said...

Back to texas again huh!! I am coming there in a few months to visit colby's friend, I will have to come see you too!!

Jessica said...

So now we're ready for an update. How are things going?

Lindsey S. said...

How fun! James would give anything to go to Texas. I bet it's so fun there. Post more pics soon!

Erin said...

I'm still waiting to see pics of your new place. What are you too cool now that you live in TEXAS to update your blog??? :)