Saturday, March 28, 2009

Hit the road Jack

Its about time I went on a vacation! Even though it was only about 30 hours long, it was so nice to just get away with my girls! We had a blast. We left work on Saturday afternoon and drove to Shreveport, LA. Barely 3 hours, it was perfect- and we were out of Texas! The drive was beautiful and it reminded meof driving through the canyons back home with all the trees and green that East Texas has. We didn't do a whole lot except dance the night away and gambled. But only a little bit of gambling. Its so boring. Except Blackjack, but the buy in was $25.. thats too much. I stuck to the penny slots and lost 24 dollars.. ALSO- they had a midget KISS cover band.. yes, all midgets. Its a travelling sort of thing from Vegas. Sadly we didn't get to see them perform, but they did come to the club we were at later that night. It was pretty sweet.

Kaysea and me by the dancing water

This is all the money that she won...

Ali and Annie
This is my roommate for anyone who didn't know or who cares.



Ali and Kaysea before heading out on the town.
I did her hair - do you LOVE it?

5 comments:

Carin said...

Holy cow! I have been to Shreveport... crazy huh! It was an hour and a half from us in Texarkana. It's a fun place to visit and I love their outlet mall! Sounds like you guys had a blast. My husband would love the midget KISS cover band. haha.

Lindsey S. said...

When I read the midget part I could hear your laugh in my head! It made me smile! haha

cat+tadd=sam said...

I'm so happy you were able to get out and play! I LOVE your hair, it's a rare beauty. And Kaysea's is fantastic!

Jessica said...

Hi girlie. I want to send you a baby announcement but don't have your address. Would you email it to me? Thanks! jessica.miller@cox.net

Anonymous said...

What's the difference between the new model of iPhone and the old iPhone?
[url=http://forexrobot-review.info]best forex software[/url] [url=http://www.colettetrudeau.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=265&st=20&gopid=7025&#entry7025]unlock iphone[/url]