Tuesday, April 20, 2010

aaaannnddd... I'm back!

Its been over a year since I posted last. A year. I never left the blog world, I still stalk all of you. But, now I'm back to join in the fun. I'm not going to recap the past year, thats just too much and lets be honest, nobody really cares what happened in my life 8 months ago. The most major thing I'll recap is that I moved BACK to Utah.. yet again. This time for good! Loving new roommates, loving new friends, loving new traditions.


First day at Sugarhouse Park 2010. *Missing Brooke and Melissa. But Brooke is capturing this moment

Duplex Dinner at Cheesecake Factory. Magical Red Velvet Cheesecake. Love the Boys Next Door.

St. Patrick's Day Parade. Who knew? Neal loves the roller derby girls.

Middle of February +First sunshine rays we've seen in 2010=wash cars outside in flip flops

Ogden Winter Fest. Winter would not have been complete without Ski Joring, Human Bowling, this Muskrat or Great Harvest. Thanks Tanner.



0 comments: