Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Beauty.

I love when my besties get together for a day of love and fun. A few weeks ago was Cat's baby shower and Jessi drove up from Vegas to be here for it. We had a girls day on the Friday before and just loved it. I love these girls so much. Wouldn't have gotten through DR without them.
I keep wondering what we were talking about at this moment in time... It looks interesting.
The day came complete with a haircut in Mary's kitchen. My friend Tiana (sitting) hasn't really cut her hair since junior high!!! Jessica cut off probably almost 10 inches. It was a fantastic finish.
We have a strong love.
Harry Mary Potter.
Driving and singing Justin Beiber at this moment. I love JB.
First pedicure of 2010. Guess who's are the prettiest!! Yep, mine. orange flips.
I just love this picture.
You can tell how I feel about this picture being taken by my pure cheese smile... gross.
Jessi Bear, Mary, Cat, TT, Alice.
So Pregnant. I love her belly. Can't wait for little Samsonite to come!!

0 comments: