Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ziiionnnss 2010

Zions Park. Road Trip. so. Much. Fun. First night was FREEZING, but luckily I had my Snuggles with me to keep warm and cozified in my mummy bag.


Engagement photo rock. L + L + A = Love.
Feeding the chipmunks... this is illegal. But it was just so fun.
Loving the drive down in the Chadilliac. All set with our GaGa Goggles, Snuggles, a whole pan of brownies and old school tunes.
Pit Stop at the Slut Hut... or Brad's Food Hut. Apparently it has a reputation in Cedar City.. None the less- really great grilled cheese sandwich and a magical sparkling strawberry tattoo made it fantastic.
Such beautiful red rock mountains. I love this place. Its enchanting. Not so much a fan of the heights.. I only made it half way up Angels Landing - but at least I did the first half of the chains! I now know what it would feel like to almost fall to my death from shaking.

0 comments: