Monday, March 3, 2008

2 am what?



So this weekend at work, I was a sucker for extra $$$. Our International Team at work was supposed to get swamped this weekend with a bunch of calls, so they asked a few of us if we would come in at 2 AM (which is 9 AM in the UK). You better believe that Friday I worked from 2 AM - 3 PM, 13 hours, Saturday from 2 AM - 10 AM and Sunday from 5 AM - 10 AM. I am drained! They made us a little breakfast when we got here and fed us sugar and caffeine so we wouldn't fall asleep.




I wasn't too happy...





3 comments:

cat+tadd=sam said...

You're so perty in your Poppa shirt.

Jeanie Doll said...

I was smiling but you can tell in my eyes I was about to die! I am still wondering who stole the meat for the breakfast burritos.

Megan said...

So glad to make you the headers! And until I started doing them, I didn't realize your name is Alice. I was pretty sure your parents named you Alouicious.

I like your unhappy face.