Thursday, March 20, 2008

ABC, Easy as 1-2-3

Attached or single? Single!
Best friend? BiL and CrAn
Cake or pie? I'm not a huge fan of cake, unless its funfetti. I'm a pie gal
Day of Choice? Thursday
Essential items? Cell phone, chapstick, earrings and lotion
Favorite color? Depends on the day and my mood.. so, clear?
Green thumb? ha ha.. yeah right
Haircolor? poopy color. But soon to be cute and blonde again!
Indulgence? ice cream, cadbury mini eggs and anything reeses
Job: hate it or love it? it has its good and bad days.. but really like it for the most part.
Kids? NO way man
Life isn't complete without? my family and friends.. and ice cream
Marriage date? BOO
Number of brothers and sisters? 2 Sisters and 2 Brothers
Oranges or apples? Apples. Red ones that are juicy.
Physical activity? Spinning
Quote?"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; It's about learning to dance in the rain"
Reason to smile? Everything I have and the amazing people I have in my life
Season of choice? Spring and then Fall.
Time of day? I'm a night owl and I LOVE to sleep
Unknown fact about me? I'm secretly scared of the dark and clowns. I'll cry if i see one
Vegetable? ALL of them. YUM!!
Worst habit? Buying jewelry and then not wearing it..
Xray or ultrasound? Xray..
Your favorite food? depends on my mood again.. But I love Mexican and Texas BBQ.. mmm..
Zodiac sign? Aqaurius

1 comments:

cat+tadd=sam said...

We're the same! I'm so bad at buying jewelry and then not wearing it! What a waste...