Saturday, March 8, 2008

Still Feels Good..

Candice and I went to the Rascal Flatts concert on Friday night. It was so fun! This is the 3rd concert of theirs that I've been to, and this was by far the BEST one yet. The stage was the coolest part. It had different lights the whole time. Poor Candice had surgery 2 days before she she couldn't clap or dance or do any of the things that I was doing... But you better believe she was singin her heart out! And as soon as we left, popped the Lortab. Don't worry, I drove home. Best night ever.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Carin said...

Ali, For some reason I just barely noticed your blog on Mike & Erin's page. (Ya.. you kinda forgot to tell me!:) I am so excited that you have a blog so I can keep up to date on all your fun happenings. I love rascal flats and am very jealous that you have been 3 times!!! I also noticed that you love cadbury mini eggs.. as do I. They are an addiction that I stock up on and it lasts usually through may or june. Anyhow, sorry this is long, but I am glad I can stay in touch with you now! :) - Cousin Carin

Erin said...

Would you really donate a kidney to a stranger? Look what I just came across:

www.thedaysofcassie.blogspot.com/

It was on my friends blog.

Turpin's said...

Remember that one time we went to a Rascal Flatts concert! That was really fun too!! Probably wasn't as fun because I wasn't there with you this time huh!;) Love ya!!