Sunday, July 6, 2008

Stadium Of Fire

My sister Kelli and I took my two nieces Jenna and Riley (5) to the Stadium of Fire. Riley was invited to be one of the Huntsman Cancer Institutes Guests of Honor to meet Miley Cyrus. She was pretty excited. We went and bought her a new outfit and a CD for Miley to sign. Sadly, Jenna and I couldn't go in and see her, but we did get some good pictures! On our way to the Stadium!
Miley, Riley and Kelli
Miley again with a couple of girls
At the SOF
Rockin' out to Miley!

5 comments:

cat+tadd=sam said...

Aaaannnnnddd....you're the funniest.

Erin said...

I would love to use that camera...at least until we get ourselves a new one. Thanks Alice.

Erin said...

We're only vetoing the picture book for now, so you're not off the hook. I still need you to give me pictures, but now you'll have until Christmas to get them to me. Cami was talking about a ring with the kids birth gem stones in it or something. Talk to her about it. I thought that sounded like a good idea.

Erin said...

Go back to work.

Erin said...

We'll be there Sunday. I need my waxer back before you leave too.