Friday, July 18, 2008

Summer Nights


I love this time of year when the weather is perfect and all the kids are in town and we just play every night. These are some of our fun adventures so far.
We went to Bridal Veil Falls and played in the water - which was about 4 degrees.

Tanner and Adyson climbing up the waterfall
Bryson and his awesome sunglasses
Hanging out in the water
At Kangaroo Zoo
This place is a lot of fun for the kids. It's just a bunch of bounce houses and slides. They had a blast.
Morgan on the Loch Ness
Malory sliding down the stairs


Kelli's Cabin
Kelli has fun cabin in Fairview Canyon that we went to. The kids had fun riding 4 wheelers and going swimming.
Skyler and Malory
Ali and Skyler

The Park

We love hanging out at the park before bedtime.. the kids run around and get exhausted and then they go straight to sleep.. its awesome.


I love my nieces and nephews!

1 comments:

Camden said...

Very cute post. Thanks for blogging about my summer, now I don't have to! Thanks for loving my kids. You're the BEST Aunt Alit!