Monday, July 21, 2008

Mamma Mia, here I go again..

I just have to say to everyone out there with doubts about Mamma Mia the movie, erase them! It is seriously such a good and amazing movie! I laughed and cried. It is definitely top 5 favorite movies of all time! Also, Meryl Streep is probably on my top 3 favorite actresses ever. She never disappoints. Go see it!

On a darker note, I also saw The Dark Knight at midnight on Thursday and it too was amazing! Heath Ledger played his role perfectly. He was the right amount of creepy and equally as funny. You must go see this one as well.




4 comments:

Lindsey S. said...

I want to see both of those! Good to hear to good news on Mamma Mia.

Colby and Hilary said...

I want to see mamma mia so so so so bad!! Colby he isn't so excited about that one so it may be a while!! But dark night we already have tickets for saturday night!! I can't wait

Lindsey S. said...

I was sad I didn't get to come say by at your party. We were in Bear Lake for the weekend! You better be blogging a lot now that we won't see you so much!

Anonymous said...

I was coerced into seeing Mamma Mia (the play), which ended up being great... as for the movie version, sounds fun, though it's awkward to think of ol' Pierce trying to sing, yeeesh